As part of our client's company development and their restructuring plan, we are looking for an After-Sales service Manager.
Our client is active as a distributor of agricultural machinery.
Main objective of the mission:
- Stabilize key elements of the team
- Make the department financially balanced and profitable
- Improve response and customer satisfaction
- Improve traceability of interventions
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Under the management of the Regional Manager, you assume full responsibilities of an After Sales Service Director such as:
- Reorganize the department’s structure and management to empower key elements of the team.
- Management of a team of 25 service engineers to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Set up objectives for the after sales team.
- KPI’s implementation and follow up.
- Implementation of a DMS (Irium software).
- Responsible for the organization of the trainings plan in Sudan and abroad.
- Hiring and empowerment of new engineers to strengthen the team.
- Ensure a proper communication with the suppliers.
- Guarantee a great customer satisfaction.
- Reporting of actions to the Regional Manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Expected results Reporting on time, completed, and without mistakes of all key materials communicated by the Department:
- Full reliability
- Timeliness: strict monthly deadlines, continuous improvement of reporting delays
- Customer orientation: quality of service and speed of service in meeting internal customers’ needs and enquiries (top management / other corporate departments)
- Productivity: continuous improvement of automated templates / dashboards / tools… Critical assessment of reporting and own work
Required skill and qualifications:
- Successful experience in management of after sales services of equipment (agricultural and/or construction field) dealership.
- Abilities to work with Excel files and ERP/DMS systems.
- Ability to a good communication and working relationship.
- Considerable management and team leader skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and evaluate the work of supervisors and employees.
- Work well under pressure and strict deadlines.
- A continuous improvement mindset, you are proactive, looking for solution and innovative.
- Rigorous and thorough mindset. Critical thinking abilities.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in similar position is required.
- Mechanical engineer.
- English language is mandatory, Arabic is an advantage.
- You are responsible for the good organization of the department, favouring teamwork and cohesion.
- You are accompanied in your task by an engineer and an assistant.
Salary and benefits:
- Unique challenge in a growing company
- Offices based in Khartoum, Sudan
- Local Sudanese contract
- Local leaves: 30 days
- Probation period: 3 months
- Attractive package according to profile
Are you interested in becoming an After Sales Service Manager in Sudan? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.