At a minimum, the Operations Manager must be responsible for overall execution of the contract requirements. The Operations Manager must serve as the principal point of contact between the
Contractor and the Government. The Operations Manager must supervise the other four key personnel. The Operations Manager must have the ability to speak on behalf of the Contractor.
At a minimum, the Operations Manager must have:
● a bachelor’s degree from a four-year university in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management, Resort Management, or a related hospitality management field;
● at least eight years of professional experience which must include experience in hotel management at a 4/5 star hotel;
● at least three years of overseas experience in hospitality or hotel management in difficult environments where there are little or no modern support infrastructure;
● at least five years of supervision experience within the last seven years; and
● fluency in spoken and written English.
Are you interested in becoming a Operations Manager in South Sudan? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.