Position purpose: Grow an manage the business.
Personal Attributes: eg
• Outgoing Personality
• Ability to wok under pressure
• Good communications skills and well organised
Qualification : Diploma/ Degree in Marketing/ Business Management. 5 years minimum experience as a Branch Manager. Prior experience on electrical motor/transformer repairs industry will be an added advantage.
Key performance indicators
• Capable of managing the branch with staff complement of 18 people.
• Manage stock levels – stock to be maintained at 2.5 months level.
• Improve profitability of the branch- achieve set margin on all products
2. Maintenance of existing customers
• Increase of sales baskets of all products
• Manage relationships with existing customers
• Develop new customer base for all products
3. Sales target
• Strive toward achieving your monthly sales target and provide analysis of results be they be positive or negative
4.product sales analysis and planning
• On a monthly basis analyse your quarterly product sales performance and introduce the new sales measures to correct and increase product sales by customer.
5 Customer visits
• Visit the top 20 customers and maintain close relationship
6. Relationship building
• Build external relationship that could add value to the business.
7. Market intelligence
• Weekly reporting on competitor activities to enhance own planning
Are you interested in becoming a Branch Manager in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.