Sediba is a five star private game lodge in the big five reserve Welgevonden. The lodge consists of 15 all-suites, accommodating a total of 30 guests. We give our guests the full safari experience including game drives in open jeep to diner in an unique ‘rock’ boma.
As from now, we are looking for a enthusiastic, hands on management couple who can deal with all the ins and outs of the lodge!
Some of the main tasks:
• Being the welcoming hosts/ guest contact point (check in/ out, problem solving)
• Managing reservations from A to Z
• Managing the staff (housekeeping, maintenance, F&B)
• Ordering/controlling F&B and lodge supplies
• Maintaining the suite/lodge/ vehicles/ property
• Guest relations and customer service (follow up)
• Plus many other tasks that involve running a lodge…
• A dynamic and challenging job
• On site accommodation
We are looking for:
• Someone who is not afraid for challenges
• A representable and welcoming host
• Has experience in the hospitality sector
• A team player
• Who likes to be and has some experience with wildlife
• Someone who is responsible and honest
• Has strong communications skills
Are you interested in becoming a Management Couple in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.