Mind you, this is not a job advertisement, but this property is for sale.
20.4 HA on unique location, bordering iSimangaliso Wetland Park. 13 km from Hluhluwe town and 20 minutes from Hluhluwe Imfolozi game reserve. On populair touristic route and easily accessible. 15 chalets and cottages, 4 separate houses, 2 pools, lisenced bar / restaurant. With separate licensed activity company with Game viewing and Horse trail concessions.
Centrally located within the lodge you'll find the bar with fireplace and restaurant, kitchen and reception, boma with fireplace, pool, public toilets with showers. The lodge accommodation is nested around the main area in a tropical garden. The location, atmosphere and sense of nature make this piece of paradise truly unique.
Lodge - Accommodation:
- 4 x en suite cabins, 20 m2 with 1 double or 2 single beds
- 8 x en suite chalets 25 m2 with 1 double or 2 single beds
- 1 x cottage, en suite with bath, shower and double basin 35 m2 with 4 poster double bed
- 1 x family cottage, 2 bedrooms, en suite bathroom, 3 single, 1 double bed. 100 m2
- 1 x family cottage, 2 bedrooms, en suite bathroom, kitchen, lounge 2 single 1 double bed. 100 m2
Houses & Other buildings:
- 1x owners house. 200 m2, 2 bedrooms, 1 en-suite bathroom, separate toilet, large living with open plan kitchen. Office and storeroom with own entrance. Private garden, large pool, braai area. Partly air conditioned.
- 1x managers house 120 m2 with veranda, 1 bedroom, bathroom with toilet and shower, wash basin, kitchenette. Walk in closet.
- 1x cottage, 65m2, lounge with open plan kitchen with kitchenette, 1 bedroom, bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. Bedroom and living with double doors. Fully airconditioned.
- 1x 2 bedroom cottage 140m2. Bathroom with shower, toilet and basin, kitchen, carport. Private stoep at the back of the cottage.
- Staff quarters with 8 rooms, 2 bathrooms with shower and toilets.
- Workshop, laundry, staff workshop.
- Stables; 8 stands, paddocks, arena and saddle room.
- The property is easily accessible from R22
- Game fenced, entry gate with access control and camera's, 20.4 HA with Nyala, Impala, Warthog, Grey and Red duiker, Suni, Reedbuck
- 2 strong and reliable boreholes
- A seasonal dam size +/_ 0.8 HA
- Rainwater catchment and storage (aprox 250 000 ltr)
- Municipal water available at the border of the property (aprox 800 meter to the lodge)
- 3 phase eskom connection + solar + diesel generator for bar / restaurant area.
Type of Property: Farm
Size of farm: 20.4 ha
Floor Size: 500 m²
Rates and Taxes: R 0
Listing Date: 08 November 2017
Price: R 8 000 000
Are you interested in buying this Farm in Hluhluwe? You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.