Assistant Manager for 6 month/maybe one year @ Hluhluwe Bush Camp (will open the doors in December)
Starting in October 2019
- Dutch speaking
- Hands on, young, adventurous and enthusiastic
- Dog/animal lover
- Working in a multicultural team
- Driving license and driving experience
- Adventures No 'high heel" location
- Pre: hospitality experience and MAC/Apple experience.
What we offer a stunning farm in the bush and between the pineapple fields with 4 lovely dogs and nyalas, impalas, reedbucks, duikertjes and suni's.
Small salary, room at the farm incl meals and laundry, lots of fun.
Are you interested in becoming an Assistent Camp Manager in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.