The internship position for which this offer is applicable is that of Projects & Communications co-ordinator, reporting to the Co-General Manager – South Africa.
Job Description in summary:
• Project co-ordination (events)
• Membership management
• Project administration
• Assistance to General Managers
Your duties and responsibilities include, and not limited to:
• Co-ordinating and organising of HBC-SA events
• Co-ordinating the HBC-SA’s membership database and assist in being a liaison between HBC-SA & and the membership base
• Organising and co-ordinating of export promotion events and seminars, as well as international trade missions
• Assist in the acquisition of new members
• Co-ordinate events with the Dutch Embassy in Pretoria
• Possible travel within South Africa & the SADC region
• Co-ordinate the launch of the annual HBC-SA Business Directory
• Attend events organised by our partner organisations (Dutch Embassy, European Chambers etc)
• Provide office administration duties (including liaison with the accounting officer)
• Create a lasting business link between HBC-SA and Dutch companies
• Provide other duties as required by the management of HBC-SA
• Successful completion of projects and event management
• Membership registration is always kept updated
• Project administration tracking regularly updated and contains latest information
• The office administration is running smoothly
• Always communicate bottlenecks and other obstacles in carrying out duties
• Attendance register at HBC-SA events should be provided
• Follow up on tasks
• Bachelors or Associate degree in the relevant field
• Interest in International Trade
• Ability to work under-pressure
• Great networking skills
About the Holland Business Chamber:
Established in 1992, the Holland Business Chamber Southern Africa, formerly known as the Southern African Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (SANEC) is a member-based organisation that has for aim, the promotion of economic and bilateral trade relations between Southern Africa and the Netherlands.
Are you interested in becoming a Projects & Communications Intern in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.