Our client, who is an international business association based in Johannesburg, South Africa, is looking for a Project Manager – Market Entry Services to join their team.
The business development department offers market entry support. This includes the provision of market information, as well as the conduction of services like business partner searches, market studies, delegations and trade fair support. The project manager is responsible for acquisition and implementation of projects and services.
- Responding to general market entry requests
- Project acquisition, budgeting, planning and execution
- Implementation of activities, like trade fair promotion, delegations and research
- Reporting and cost calculation
- General project administration within the business development department
- (University) qualification in business/ administration/ finance
- Experience in project management
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Office programs
- Highly organized team-player
- Self-motivated, creative thinking, problem solving
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
- German language skills are an important advantage
- Ability to build, maintain and extend industry-specific networks
- Ability to present to an audience/ extensive communication skill
What we offer
We offer an autonomously working environment within an experienced and friendly team, international driven with varied tasks. We offer a competitive salary.
Are you interested in becoming a Project Manager in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.