Our client, who is an international business association based in South Africa, is looking for a German speaking Project Manager Competence Centre Water Management to join their team in Cape Town.
1. Establishing a network of cooperation partners from the private and government sectors from Germany and South Africa
2. Establishing a formal working group from these partners
3. Establishing a database of partners and related organisations
4. Organisation of meetings, conferences, workshops, webinars
5. Drafting of project proposals for national and regional initiatives
6. Acquisition, implementation and finalisation of projects in the field of Water Management in cooperation with partner organisations
7. Drafting agreements and MoU’s for project partners
8. Quarterly and Annual reports for SA and German partners
1. Extensive knowledge on South African water policy, legislation and related initiatives
2. Sound knowledge of Integrated Water Resource Management and of water-related environmental issues.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
We are looking for a reliable, flexible team player who is able to work independently and self-motivated, accurately. We expect excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a solution oriented positive mind set.
Successful candidates will have a relevant diploma/ degree and at least 2 years relevant work experience with contactable references.
Starting date: 1 February 2019 or asap thereafter
Remuneration: Market related salary and benefits
Are you interested in becoming a Project Manager Competence Centre Water Management in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.