Working on international tenders based out of our Cape Town office, the successful candidate will work as part of a broader team and be responsible for high-end tender responses for different activities within the Mobility industry, which includes Removals, Relocation and Archiving.
• Coordinate and compile exceptional tender responses on behalf of subsidiaries worldwide
• Provide presentations according to brief and other sales support material for salespersons globally
• Facilitate Partnership Agreements, Customs information and other legal documentation
• Business level writing for an international audience
• High attention to written detail with immaculate presentation skills
• Customer satisfaction and service excellence
• Respect of deadlines while working on multiple deliverables in a pressurized environment
• Ability to work independently but as part of a greater team/goal
• Strong work ethic displaying flexibility and willingness to learn
• Adherence to internal processes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong time management skills essential
• Able to successfully manage many different internal/external parties into an integrated tender response
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Copywriting advantageous
• Relevant University Degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in the broader tender landscape
• Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint and Adobe skills
Note: OAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. However, all appointments will be made in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plan.
Are you interested in becoming a English Speaking Tender Assistant in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.