French Webmaster / Digital Project Manager
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Contract: Full Time
OAM is a South African company that provides web development and marketing services for companies in France and internationally. We are looking for Digital Developer and Project Manager, perfectly bilingual (French/English) to manage our digital projects, web developments, and SEO optimisation as well as the website maintenance for all our French and French-speaking clients (Switzerland, Belgium, etc.).
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of higher education in digital project management / web marketing / digital development or the equivalent. Knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress platforms is essential. Previous experience in a web marketing agency / web department will be a plus.
The successful candidate will form part of a young and dynamic web team and will manage the work of our front-end team, SEO technician and work together with the entire marketing, communication and design team. He/she will manage the daily optimisation and reporting of the tasks listed below, for approximately 20 websites in 3 languages (French/English/Dutch):
- Analyse and report on all websites
- Follow-up, optimise and manage referencing
- Create, maintain, update and optimise websites
- Content manage all websites
- Social media reports
Required skills and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree as well as 3 years of post-graduate studies in project management and web development/web master or equivalent.
- Ability to understand, analyse and report on AdWords and Analytics
- Previous knowledge in WordPress
- Excellent command of English and French (spoken and written)
- Must enjoy teamwork, be motivated, dynamic and organised
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and especially Excel)
Are you interested in becoming a Digital Project Manager in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.