This vacancy exists in the Sales Department of our client and the sales rep will report to the Sales manager. The purpose of the position is to drive sales in the central regions in coordination with the existing team. The ideal candidate will be someone who has successfully completed Grade 12, has completed a Degree/Diploma related to Animal Nutrition, Agriculture or Commercial and has a minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in the sales environment within the animal feed industry.
Our client is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed.
Key Performance areas:
• Develop and support the sales of the whole company portfolio ( feed additives and young animal feed) in the central region in co-ordination with the existing team
• Manage the debtor days and achieve the lowest possible overdue percentage
• Maximize support to distributors and end customers (Business to business and Business to farm)
• Gain Insight about customer requirements, competitors and/or market trends and developments
• Support developing new business opportunities with existing and new customers
• Support developing area plans with yearly budget
• Manage orders
• Active credit control
• Organize technical, marketing, administrative and sales support
• One of the following or related Qualification would be preferred Animal Nutrition, Agricultural or Commercial
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in a sales environment within the Animal Feed industry
• Intermediate PC and keyboard skills with strong knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing packages
• Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
• Interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Action orientation
• Customer services orientated
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Representative in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.