Reporting to: CEO
Staff directly reporting to this post: None
Tentative start date: ASAP
Contract length: Open Ended
Who We Are
Inyenyeri is a for-profit corporation with a social business charter focused on providing a healthy renewable energy solution in Rwanda that can be replicated across sub-Saharan Africa. Inyenyeri uses a fuel-side, or utility company, approach to ensure that even the poorest Rwandan households have access to clean cooking fuel and high quality gasifying cook stoves. Inyenyeri’s revenue stream is derived from the sale of biomass cooking fuel pellets. Our solution is a cleaner, healthier, faster, cheaper and more sustainable alternative to charcoal and wood cooking. Inyenyeri has a current staff complement of approximately 150 staff.
About the Role
Inyenyeri seeks highly motivated and experienced professionals to fill the position of Personal Assistant to the CEO, who will be required to perform office and administrative duties to assist the CEO.
● Screen calls, manage calendars, make travel-, meeting- and event arrangements
● Communicate with external stakeholders and work effectively with all levels of internal management
● Prepare documents and presentations
● Perform other office and administrative duties to assist the CEO.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
● Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Inyenyeri values
● Sets ambitious and challenging goals, takes responsibility for own personal development
● Engages and motivates others
● Future orientated, thinks strategically
● Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to; builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, members and external partners and supporters
● Values diversity and different people’s perspectives, able to work cross-culturally.
● Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
● Honest, encourages openness and transparency, builds trust and confidence
● Displays consistent excellent judgement
● Acts in the best interests of Inyenyeri
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
● Degree in Business Administration or related fields
● At least 3 year work experience as a PA or in an administrative role
● Be pro-active, mature, flexible and good at multitasking
● Excellent time management and organizational skills
● Good oral and flawless written communication skills
● High digital proficiency (e.g. experience with Google Drive, Gmail, Excel, Skype, PPT, Expensify etc.)
● Experience working within a team and possessing strong interpersonal skills
● Ability to work within a multicultural setting
● High levels of attention to detail and quality
● Can handle stress and emergency situations
Female candidates encouraged to apply. Rwandan candidates preferred but open to international candidates.
Are you interested in becoming a Personal Assistant to CEO in Rwanda? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.