Search & Selection Antwerpen's client (HQ in Abuja, Nigeria) is part of a European group of investors with a strong expertise in logistics for semi-solid and liquefied hydrocarbon products in Africa.
The company operates state-of-the-art production facilities and is building and developing a large transportation fleet and a highly specialized logistic network and infrastructure to service demanding industrial customers all over Nigeria and West-Africa.
To further manage, streamline and develop the company, the group has an exciting and unique long-term opportunity available for an :
Expat Chief Executive Officer Nigeria
Oil & Gas – Energy – Process Industry - Logistics
Your Mission :
In this position you will be responsible for the P&L and for the daily management of the company. Supported by the General Operations Manager and the Finance & Administration Manager and by group offices in Europe, you will develop and implement corporate and business strategies in line with the group's goals and policies.
• You will fulfill the priorities determined by the Board in the context of the company's strategic plans with a view to increase shareholder value.
• You will provide timely strategic, operational and reporting information to the Board and implement its decisions.
• You will maintain excellent relations with external stakeholders : e.g. customers, suppliers, financial institutions, local communities and authorities, the government.
• You will steer and motivate department heads and senior management and you will strengthen and elevate effectiveness and efficiency in staffing, structure and organization.
• You will drive the continuous growth and expansion of the business in Nigeria and West-Africa.
Your Profile :
To qualify for this position you probably have a higher degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management (or similar) and a proven successful experience in a relevant expatriate General of Senior Executive Management capacity, preferably in Africa.
• You have experience in an industrial/technical environment (e.g. production, manufacturing) with ideally a background in the Oil & Gas or Process industry.
• You are strong in leading a large and diverse group of employees (expats and locals) towards the achievement of the company's objectives, strategy and vision.
• You are an authentic and charismatic high-impact leader with a strong and engaging personality and excellent communication and people-management skills.
• You are a result driven and highly committed person combining strong business acumen with high ethical standards and personal integrity.
• You have excellent analytical, organizational and decision-making skills.
• You are passionate about a global work environment and willing and able to adapt to another culture.
• You are prepared to live and work in Nigeria (Abuja) with frequent travel in West-Africa and regular visits to the group offices in Europe.
Our client expects a long-term engagement to be expatriated.
In return the group offers an attractive income package with expatriate benefits and incentives according to your contribution to the ongoing development and success of the company.
Send your application letter and CV to Search & Selection for the attention of Mr. M. Van Beethoven : firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also register on-line on www.searchselection.com and apply directly for this vacancy by following reference number : 12279.
Interviews and meetings will be organised on different locations in Europe & Africa.
Are you interested in becoming an Expat CEO Nigeria – Oil & Gas Industry? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.