Search & Selection Antwerpen's client (HQ in Abuja, Nigeria) is part of a European group of investors with a strong expertise in logistics for semi-solid and liquefied hydrocarbon products in Africa.
The company operates state-of-the-art production facilities and is building and developing a large transportation fleet and a highly specialized logistic network and infrastructure to service demanding industrial customers all over Nigeria and West-Africa.
To further manage, build, expand and develop the company's infrastructure, installations and operations at the different customer sites, the company is hiring an experienced and excellent :
Expat Operations & Installations Manager Nigeria
Oil & Gas - Energy - Process Industry
Your Mission :
In this position you will be responsible for managing, building and developing the company's storage facilities and processing installations at the different customer sites all over Nigeria.
• You will be leading and coordinating a diverse and qualified own staff and subcontractors in different fields of expertise : Engineering (Civil, Construction, Mechanical, E&I, Automation, Design), Maintenance, Project Management, Operations, HSE.
• You will carry P&L and budget responsibility for the department and for all external installations, including cost and inventory control, forecasting, replenishment planning.
• You will ensure optimal efficiency, profitability, operational excellence and safety of the customer site operations.
• You will liaise with customers in close collaboration with the Sales Department regarding operations of existing facilities and requirements for new projects and installations.
• You will coordinate efficiently with other departments and maintain good relations with staff, clients, vendors, peers, authorities and regulatory agencies.
• You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer of the company.
Your Profile :
To qualify for this position you have an Engineering (or similar higher technical degree) with a proven successful expatriate senior management experience in the capacity of e.g. Operations Manager, Technical Manager, Plant/Terminal Manager, Construction Manager or Project Director, ideally in the Oil & Gas, Process or related industries.
• You preferably have experience in a multi-site industrial environment including both production facilities as well as large-scale logistic operations with external installations under own management.
• Specific knowledge of loading operations, storage and processing infrastructure for liquefied gases or other (hazardous) liquids is considered an advantage.
• You are a high-impact, entrepreneurial and customer focused manager with a strong experience in elevating effectiveness and efficiency in the areas of staffing, equipment, methods and processes.
• You have excellent organizational and leadership skills for a demanding, multicultural work environment.
• You are passionate about a global work environment and willing and able to adapt to another culture.
• You are prepared to live and work in Nigeria (Abuja) and to operate out of HQ in Abuja and the plant in Rivers State with regular travel in Nigeria and West-Africa.
Our client expects a long-term engagement to be expatriated.
In return the group offers an attractive income package with expatriate benefits and incentives according to your contribution to the ongoing development and success of the company.
Send your application letter and CV to Search & Selection for the attention of Mr. M. Van Beethoven : email@example.com.
You can also register on-line on www.searchselection.com and apply directly for this vacancy by following reference number : 12285.
Interviews and meetings will be organised on different locations in Europe & Africa.
Are you interested in becoming an Expat Operations & Installations Manager Nigeria ? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.