Our partner is a large animal feed producer. Their organization in Nigeria is looking for an operations manager to ensure there operations run smoothly.
As an operations manager you are responsible for the daily operations at two production facilities. You will be looking for ways to reduce costs and improve efficiency. In this hands-on role you will also be responsible for production forecasts and spare parts management. You will carry this out with a team of 5 direct reports and about 100 production and maintenance colleagues.
Our partner is looking for an experienced operations manager who dreams of improving production KPI’s and has extensive (animal) food producing experience.
- Improving the production capacity and reducing costs
- Management of production teams in two locations
- Monitoring KPI’s to meet the international standards
- Quality and safety management
- 5+ years operations experience in a food producing company
- A technical education MBA-level or plus
- Experience in an international company
- A true KPI and performance enthusiast
- A hands-on mentality
What we offer:
A leadership position at one of the leading companies in the market. Being part of the leadership team in Nigeria and meeting the highest operations standards worldwide with the support from a large organization.
Are you interested in becoming an Operations Manager in Nigeria? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.