Our client is a multinational provider of housing equipment for the agricultural market. They are looking for employees who show initiative, creativity, motivation and interest in a demanding and versatile job.
In order to manage their subsidiary in Nigeria (Lagos), which currently counts 15 employees in different areas like administration, sales, technology and logistics, our client is looking for a
General Manager Nigeria
• You are a dynamic and flexible person who will be able to lead our subsidiary in Nigeria-Lagos by actively acquiring new customers, serving our existing customers, expanding business relationships and ensuring that sales targets are met
• You are the first seller on the market, selling our state-of-the-art equipment for housing poultry and pigs
• You will build up the structure of the service and assembly areas, promoting them and achieving success on the market
• You will be responsible for full integration and communication with the parent company in Europe.
• You have knowledge of the Nigerian market
• You have the ability to lead a sales team
• Ideally, you have some initial experience in selling capital goods
• You have extensive knowledge of corporate governance
• You have very good command of spoken and written English
• You are willing to travel and you have the ability to organize yourself
• Organizational skills, independent work and a high degree of personal initiative round off your profile.
What can this job offer you?
• Become part of a great team and in a big multinational company, which is represented in more than hundred countries worldwide
• An interesting and diversified workplace in a dynamic environment