Honeywell Aerospace Trading (HAT) is an exciting and growing business servicing the commercial aviation aftermarket by providing reconditioned products at competitive prices, short lead times, and exceptional quality. The business buys and sells used products on the open market, purchases air-frames and dismantles them for sell-able products, and markets excess and surplus Honeywell material.
You will drive revenue growth for pre-owned aerospace equipment in Africa.
You will report to EMEAI HAT Director. You will be performing the following activities:
- Driving ATR, B&GA and D&S revenue growth in Africa selling pre-owned Line Replaceable Units (LRU’s)
- Developing and deploying the sales strategy with airlines, MROs and dealers in the region
- Continuously following up on market trends
- Building and maintaining relationships across whole organization, with Customer Business Managers & Area Sales Managers
- Close cooperation with procurement team and HAT business management teams to achieve the expected growth
- Formulating and improving processes – champion for change
YOU MUST HAVE
- 3 years’ sales experience in a related field
- 5 years’ experience communicating with customers and building strong customer relationships
- Excellent negotiation and cross-cultural communication skills
- Ability to work independently complex deals with unknown and often changing factors
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a fast-moving environment
- Language: Proficient English is a must, other languages desirable
- Ability to act with urgency
- Ensure customer/supplier satisfaction
- Experience in aviation & trading
- Breadth of experience across services, products and customers to identify growth opportunities
- Demonstrated influencing skills across functions in a matrixed organization
- Strong business skills including analytical abilities
- Process improvement experience
- Knowledge of the SAP ERP system (or an ability to learn it quickly)
- Proficient with a variety of computer-based tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Six sigma certification (Green Belt, Black Belt or lean manufacturing)
Are you interested in becoming a Regional Sales Manager in Morocco? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.