Kiboko Limited is the head department to Kiboko Safaris and all Kiboko accommodation subsidiaries. Kiboko Ltd was established 20 years ago and is still growing. At our head office, we have a workshop which includes a maintenance team and a garage. The workshop works hand in hand with our safari planning department and general management.
We are looking for a logistic/workshop manager who is responsible for our transport/logistics. Kiboko has a lot of vehicles which are used all time. As a manager you make sure that all vehicles get serviced, the paperwork is in order and that everything is ready to be used by our safari department. Apart from the mechanic jobs, you are responsible for the daily running of our maintenance team and its building projects. We require a huge amount of flexibility as you will also assist our safari department when needed.
- Vehicle maintenance skills, especially for medium sized transport vehicles (Landrover, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Coaster).
- Experience is heavy good vehicles.
- Technical understanding of daily maintenance (plumbing, electricity etc).
- Language: English and preferable other languages
- Experience: Hospitality, tourism, leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Others: Driver’s license
Somebody that want to work in a different environment with a lot of patience - good communication skills – authority – a lot of energy and willing to make long days.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- First 3 months USD 200 plus accommodation in Lilongwe, area 47
- After 3 months USD 500 plus accommodation in Lilongwe, area 47
- 5,5 day workweek, 1.5 day off
- Start date: asap
Are you interested in becoming a Logistic Manager in Malawi? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.