One of the leading tourism companies based in Lilongwe, the Capital of Malawi is looking for an Assistant Manager for a lodge in Lilongwe.
A busy lodge in the top areas of Lilongwe is well known for its friendly staff, location and beauty. Most of the clients are consultants who stay in Malawi for a significant time. Important is that they feel comfortable and at home. The spacious rooms are decorated in a nice African style with western comfort. The lodge has a bar and a restaurant for its guests only.
• Overseeing and coordinating day-to-day operations
• Daily and monthly financial management
• Stock management, shopping
• Marketing activities
• Reception; managing bookings, customer relations,
• HR; training/motivating staff, working schedules
• Food & Beverage; Culinary knowledge of food preparation, staff training
• Quality checks, monitor maintenance
We are looking for an enthusiastic, independent, responsible, hands-on and flexible person.
- Language: English and preferable other languages
- Experience: Hospitality, Tourism, and Leadership Skills
- Other: Driver’s license, culinary knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A beautiful workplace in a quiet area in the capital city.
- An opportunity to grow within the company
- Three months trial period
- Salary 500-750 USD
Are you interested in becoming an Assistant Lodge Manager in Malawi? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.