Stichting Bouwen Nederland (Foundation to Build The Netherlands)
Working for Stichting Bouwen Nederland means building the basis for development. As a non-profit organization we construct and consult among other things schools, clinics, warehouses, (drinking-)water supplies, operating rooms and crisis centres in the countries The Gambia, Ghana and Malawi.
In the past 17 years, we have realized more than 130 projects in cooperation with small and large partners. In everything we do we highlight sustainability.
At our branch in Malawi we have, with immediate effect, a position available for: Project Manager (m/f).
* Stichting Bouwen Nederland is looking for: An enthusiastic young professional, with architectural engineering education and minimum Bachelor degree, with preferably experience in a similar function.
Are you independent, do you have a great sense of responsibility, do you see solutions rather than problems and are you adventurous? Then we have a nice job for you!
* Your tasks will be: As a Project Manager you will supervise and inspect multiple projects throughout Malawi. You are often on the road and you have to deal with many different contacts and parties.
* Your work environment: From our base in Limbe, Southern Region you will visit projects throughout Malawi. You will work with local (sub)contractors, suppliers, foremen and construction workers.
What are your responsibilities?
* Development and making drawings of projects
* Supervision of construction projects
* Draw up estimates and bill of quantities of projects (technical and financial)
* Pass on (construction) knowledge to others
* Manage organization and finances
What do we offer you?
* Good (local) salary > € 600,- net / month
* Career opportunities
* Secondary conditions: lodging, car,
* Unique experience
* All necessary insurances and 1x return ticket / year
This function requires from you:
* Minimum Bachelor degree
* Extensive experience with Archicad / AutoCAD
* Good communicational skills and standard software
* Good knowledge of English
Are these skills your skills?
* Accurate, solution oriented, flexible, open to different cultures
* Willingness to do one’s bit
For more background information please check out the website www.stichtingbouwen.nl or Facebook / Instagram Stichting Bouwen (Nederland).
Are you interested in becoming a Project Manager in Malawi? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.