Our client sells company vehicle solutions in Africa. For one of their clients in Liberia they are looking for a workshop manager / mechanical trainer to help set up the workshop and train the mechanics on the ground. The contract is 6 months, the candidate will be outsourced to a mining company.
• Organise workshop, stock control, spare parts, procurement
• Produce and implement processes and systems, SOP’s
• Train and manage mechanics on the ground
• 5+ years workshop management experience
• Experience with trucks, Iveco preferred
• Experience in (West) Africa preferred
• 6 Month fulltime contract, first 2 weeks training in the Netherlands
• Housing, transport, tickets
• Market conform salary
• Start a.s.a.p.
Are you interested in becoming a Workshop Manager in Liberia? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.