Our client is looking for an expat to fill a position as Logistic Manager at their office in Liberia, West Africa.
• Focus on the commercial and operational area and boost the business without losing track of administration and reporting
• Supervising and supporting the logistic team incl. overall internal management, HR, recruiting and training.
• Proactive for sales; bigger projects and tender biddings – searching for sales leads and follow-up
• Interaction with authorities and clients on management level when required
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and key account clients.
• Reporting to senior management
• Proven working experience as a logistics manager
• 5+ years of experience in West Africa
• Knowledge in clearing and forwarding
• Experience within mining and project cargo an asset
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• Fluency in English
• Operational mindset taking precaution for the challenges in the country
• Ability to think out of the box to create and sell solutions
• Be a business developer with focus on expanding the business and improve internal agent network
• Should be outgoing, have a good sense of humor, responsible and self-driven, conscientious, focused, result-oriented, purposeful and most important; know how to be a good team player and manager/leader for his team
• Being part of a young and dynamic team
• Being part of successful company with a high track record in West and Central Africa
• Exciting challenges every day!
Starting date latest 1. June 2017.
Are you interested in becoming a Logistics Manager in Liberia? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.