Haussmann is a leading commercial Design & Build interior fit out company in East Africa started in 2013 by Gregoire Schwebig (ESSEC graduate, Young Leader AfricaFrance 2017).
Headquartered in Nairobi (Kenya), and with current operations in Uganda, Rwanda and Zambia, the Company aims at becoming the leading commercial Design & Build company in Africa by 2020.
Backed by leading European PE and VC funds, the Company is looking to open offices in Lagos, Accra, Abidjan and Lusaka in Q1/Q2 2018 to sustain and fuel its 150% + annual growth and to become the most successful real estate venture in Africa.
We are therefore currently looking for talented people with a strong interest in Africa to embark on our exciting journey.
As a Finance Manager, you’ll play a important role in the company’s quest to become the leading Design & Build company in Sub-Saharan Africa. You will have to autonomously structure the company’s reporting and financial processes to give us the tools to expand
You will be in charge of:
1. Procedure: you will draft and implement robust Accounting, Finance and Procurement
2. Planning: you will implement tools to predict the main future financial flows (Annual
Budget, CF Forecast…)
3. Cost Accounting: you will ensure that our financial organization reflects the reality and
helps us understand the business (margin analysis, scorecards…)
If you join Haussmann, you’ll work with a team of hungry people on a mission to become a
leader in Africa. To be a successful candidate, you must have the following skills/experiences:
1. 2/3 years in Management Control or Audit
2. Experience in a developing country is a plus
3. Experience in a fast growing start up is a plus
1. Self Driven, pro-active, autonomous and reliable
2. Strong international exposure
3. Positive Team spirit and great team player
4. Detailed oriented & rigorous
5. Excellent command of Excel, VBA is a plus
6. Fluency in English
Are you interested in becoming a Finance Manager in Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.