Who we are
At the click of a button, SafeBoda provides a safe, more convenient, mobile-first transportation platform for Africa’s booming young population. On the high-frequency use of our transportation service, SafeBoda is providing value to consumers, our drivers and passengers, with additional financial services, payments and other on-demand services to keep Africa moving forward. Currently based in Nairobi, Barcelona, Kampala, and Mombasa, we are a venture funded company that is already having huge impact on millions of people in East Africa.
We are looking for Vendor Sales Lead who will help us scale the number of businesses listed on our Shop platform. You will be responsible for identifying and securing strategic partnerships with vendors in the greater Nairobi metropolitan region as well as ensuring an ideal mix of local businesses for SafeBoda’s customers to purchase from.
- Identify & onboard strategic partners onto SafeBoda’s innovative Shop platform that provides first-class convenience for customers and empowers local businesses
- Build a pipeline of leads and be accountable for hitting targets around number of meetings each day and conversion
- Identify and implement strategies to create high value partnerships with partner businesses
- Working closely with business owners to deliver the best product value for SafeBoda’s Shop customers
You should have:
- 3+ years experience in B2B sales, partnerships, business development or a similar area.
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with on-demand services and innovations in the space
- Built and managed a sales pipeline of potential partnerships
- Creativity and passion for building something that is innovative and has an impact.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with lots of opportunity for growth
- Contribute to our mission and work at our dynamic and fast-paced company
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Free SafeBoda transport
- Free lunch every day
- Required education: Diploma, Associate's degree
- Required relevant work experience: 3 years
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Are you interested in becoming a Vendor Sales Lead in Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.