We are seeking a CEO for an internationally operating data engineering company that helps governments and multinationals to create a better data infrastructure.
The CEO will lead the implementation of the strategic plans and vision, besides leading the Kenya operation to sustainable profitability. It is expected that you’d help build and manage an efficient team and will work together to successfully design and execute a winning strategy.
• You bring more than passion to the role: you have the determination and resilience to do this work. You have a deep curiosity and proven excellence if it comes to understanding the industry. You are an energetic team worker. You create excitement about new ideas amongst different types of people. As a result, you get things done.
• You have strong commercial experience with a proven track record of delivery in leading fast-growing organisations. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, thinking in solutions and not in problems.
• Ideally you have gained experience in an established data engineering / IT / B2B environment in Kenya and you have gained experience operating in a start-up. You don’t mind working in a constantly changing and fast-moving space.
• You have a natural ability in building strong relationships and have a strong track record in successfully liaising and maintaining collaborative relationships with government counterparts, managing various forms of partnerships with national and international NGO’s.
• You are a persistent problem-solver, a direct and honest communicator, bring a learning attitude, and you can be hands-on.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our client has high growth ambitions, and you will be part of this journey in a region where you can leverage skills, and you can grow with the company. Our client employs you in the Kenya operations and will foresee continued growth as the region's consumer base continues to develop. You can expect a dynamic role in a high-impact fast-growing market, and a market-related salary.
Are you interested in becoming a CEO in Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.