Established in 2012 and supported by UK Aid, FSD Africa is a development agency working to strengthen financial markets across sub-Saharan Africa. We support breakthrough ideas that we believe can transform access to finance for governments, businesses and people in sub-Saharan Africa.
We design our programmes around the needs of our partners, providing a combination of investment, grants, market insights and technical assistance.
FSD Africa is growing strongly – in staff numbers, geographic footprint and funds under management. We are looking to hire two Results Measurement Specialists to join our Nairobi-based team. You will be working to implement effective measurement, demonstration of performance and adaptive management of FSD Africa’s fast-expanding programme.
Specific objectives and activities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Support FSD Africa’s project due diligence initiatives.
- Work with partners to establish and implement MRM plans.
- Manage impact studies including routine outcome monitoring initiatives.
- Support Value for Money (VfM) assessment initiatives.
- Facilitate both internal and external learning. Contribute to the review and refinement of FSD Africa’s MRM approach.
- Contribute to the review and refinement of FSDA’s MRM approach.
Applications must be received by close of business 24 April 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Are you interested in becoming a Results Measurement Specialist in Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.