For our client, a global civil engineering company, we are recruiting a Resident Dam Engineer in Kenya, who can hit the ground running.
Senior Resident Engineer / Project Director / Functional Manager
• Managing the infrastructure technical duties on site.
• Consult the contractor regarding technical aspects.
• Manage all the requests for information from the site.
• Monitoring of quality the works.
• Monitoring of construction programme.
• Drafting site instructions.
• Documenting backup documentation.
• Consult with HSE responsible manager and other third parties.
• Review all tests both on and off site.
• Review drawings from the contractor.
• Improve maintenance and operation manuals.
• Closing out the project.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Giving high quality and timely responses to technical questions.
• Managing technical difficulties experienced on site.
• Making sure all the work is done according to the Kenyan Engineering Code of Conduct.
• Utilize the resources in optimal form
• Successful works completion and operation
• Handover on completion
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Engineering Degree.
• Registered Professional Engineer.
• 15 years relevant experience in large dam and hydropower projects.
• Experience with projects in Africa.
• Must be fully articulate in English. Kishwahili will be an advantage.
Are you interested in becoming a Resident Dam Engineer in Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.