The fourth largest seed company in the world, Limagrain is an international cooperative group created and directed by French farmers. As a creator and producer of plant varieties, Limagrain markets field seeds, vegetable seeds and cereal products.
HM.CLAUSE, Business Unit of Group Limagrain, is an innovative global leader in the development, production, and commercialization of vegetable seeds. HM.CLAUSE belongs to the top 5 vegetable seed entities in the world. With over 2,000 varieties in more than 20 vegetable crops, HM.CLAUSE provides innovative solutions to growers worldwide.
Job family : Finance
Job title : Finance Officer Jr. (M/F)
Business Unit : HM Clause Kenya
Contract : Regular Full Time
Contract duration :
MAIN GOAL :
The Finance Officer is responsible for all financial topics of HM Clause Kenya. Ideal candidate will oversee the implementation and follow the proper application internal controls as well as having primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the Kenya Subsidiary, ensuring compliance and consistency of accounting policies and practices with all local requirements.
The position reports to the HMCK Finance Officer and has a functional direct link with the Finance Manager, based in France.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsibility for financial administration
• Control on margin and expenses
• Control on stock, receivables and cash flow
• Cash management (including banking relationships)
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
• Execution of the annual year-end close (including auditors)
• Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
• Management of payroll and tax
• Implementation and follow-up of proper application of all HMCK procedures
• Record keeping: organization and maintenance of paper & electronic files
• Other analysis and reports as may be required by the company
• Management of formal company matters and procedures as required by law
• Management of all legal documents in coordination with the internal and external legal support
• Implementation of company procedures
• Management of IT and insurance matters
• Maintaining contacts with other service suppliers (e.g. lease companies)
• Contract management
• Other tasks as may be required by the company
Education and experience:
• BA in Economics or Finance
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili, both spoken and in writing
• Knowledge of Accounting CPA…..
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products; Proficient with Quickbooks ERP systems and ……..
• Team player with hands-on mentality
• Good communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Proactive attitude
• Able to work independently and to take decisions
• Multi-tasking and thoroughness
• Be customer and business oriented
• Service-minded, enthusiastic and high sense of responsibility
• Strong management skills and ability to work well with all levels of an organization
Are you interested in becoming a Finance Officer Jr. in Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.