Job Title: Managing Director PAIX Côte d’Ivoire
Country: Côte d’Ivoire
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
PAIX Data Centres is a Pan-African provider of cloud- and carrier-neutral colocation data centre services and is headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. PAIX was founded in 2016 by a team of data centre, telecom industry and investment professionals with a track record in the African market. In their data centre operations, they aim to offer a leading global quality service level to their national and international customer base across the African continent.
For their office in Abidjan they are looking for a Managing Director to drive their strategic expansion and grow their business in Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast).
Scope of the position:
The Managing director Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) is responsible for the local country P&L and country operation, inclusive but not limited to, finance, HR, Sales, Marketing and Operations with a view to achieving maximum return on investment and economic success that is in line with the overall company strategy. He/ She will work closely with the Senior Management Team in South Africa and Europe, and lead the local management team by providing strategic direction for the country office and ensuring it is aligned with PAIX’s overall business strategy.
• Provide strategic direction for local country organization
• Manage effectiveness of local teams
• Manage financial and operational local country organisation
• Ensure optimal functioning of sales & marketing processes
• Maintain full overview of local operations
• Adherence to local regulations
Qualifications & Work experience:
• University degree in Business, Finance and/or Marketing.
• 6+ years of experience in Finance, Business Development and/ or Sales in a corporate organisation.
• Experience in supervising personnel and managing budgets is required.
• Management experience in a Director role is an asset.
• Experience in a telecommunications or technology company would be an advantage.
• Experience working in Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) is preferred.
• Ability to develop effective & sustainable business strategies in order to grow the country organisation.
• Ability to provide leadership and direction to local teams and to build, motivate & develop individual team members to achieve business targets.
• Strong entrepreneurial and networking skills with a view to maximising results and building long-term customer relations.
• Ability to deliver the highest level of customer service.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and convincingly.
Fluency in English and French is essential.
What we offer:
PAIX offers the right candidate a challenging role in a growing international organisation and the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to our growth and ambitions. We offer an excellent salary, benefits, bonus and equity participation.
Are you interested in becoming a Managing Director in Côte d'Ivoire? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
For more information regarding this position contact Inez Willeboordse at JobnetAfrica on firstname.lastname@example.org.