We are seeking a Factory Manager, for one of the leading cashew nut processors in Ivory Coast, to join their dedicated team. The factory Manager is responsible for the setup of a new factory, while implementing processes, procedures, and KPI’s to measure volumes and processing results, through the development of good inter-personal relations, quality assurance and excellent leadership. Next to that, the factory manager is responsible for Accounting (Cost monitoring) and the Human Resources Department.
• Managing and Planning of Factory routines & activities, setting up meetings to evaluate the overall operation of the factory and creating Accounting & HR allocation plans
• Ensure quantity and quality targets are met, by assigning KPI’s and work evaluations
• Realize Factory output targets per year through effective machine utilization and productivity management, and being responsible for managing all equipment, raw materials etc.
• Balance production capacity between stages, proactively propose solutions to increase production efficiency
• Maintain and improve production standards in compliance with certifications
• Check the quality of incoming and outgoing raw materials in accordance with the company's requirements
• Responsible for continuous improvement of safety at work, food safety and quality
• Hire, train and motivate the teams
• Handling customer feedback & leading staff meetings and being responsible for reporting, by synthesizing data and making periodical production and business reports
• Ensure the working environment, industrial hygiene, safety, and fire prevention are always concerned, cared for, and handled thoroughly and closely
Training, experience, and competences
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or business/economics
• Minimum 8 - 10 years’ experience in running a processing factory
• Experienced in setting up a processing factory
• Familiarity with food safety systems like HACCP and BRC
• Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and French
• Integrity & transparency, efficiency, organisation & planning
Are you interested in becoming a Factory Manager in Côte d'Ivoire? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.