ABOUT US: Bottling Irresistible
Besides being one of the top selling brands of Refrigerated Juice Drinks available in groceries across America and around the world, we are a team of dedicated people focused on bringing our consumers the best tasting, highest quality products at the best value. Please visit our website at www.tampico.com for more information.
Our team are some of the best and brightest individuals in the food and beverage industry!
The Business Consultant, Africa, leads the strategy to identify, expand and prioritize volume development opportunities within assigned international market. They are responsible to achieve or exceed the budgeted sales plan, including the development of new markets in Africa. The Business Consultant provides team leadership for the Africa team to ensure the team’s quarterly and annual sales targets and new market openings are consistently met. This role initiates and develops effective relationships with key customers to maximize growth and market share and partners with customers to identify category and trend opportunities for increasing sales. This position reports to the VP of International Sales.
• Manage sales promotional budget for assigned international business segment
• Direct and develop sales team with timely feedback to modify and improve performance standards ensuring the delivery of monthly volume targets
• Provide weekly reports on the status of international sales volume, sales performance and various solutions to pending challenges in the market
• Work with the regional managers in the development of new markets in Africa and continuously assess performance of current partners
• Create key performance indicators, while tracking and focusing on value drivers (distribution, displays, flavors, and package development)
• Coordinate with Marketing and Strategy departments to understand key market dynamics through Nielsen/Syndicated data and custom research. Initiate, establish and develop key retail and customer relationships to maximize growth and market share
• Collaborate with internal Legal resources to ensure accurate and timely revisions of rolling contracts and negotiation of new contracts
• Attend and support the planning of periodic (quarterly) sales meetings to create and communicate plan goals for the upcoming year with international sales team
• 7-10 years’ experience in leading a sales or marketing team in Africa’s markets for consumer products or beverages with a thorough understanding of market drivers for consumable products
• Bachelor’s Degree-Required; Master’s Preferred
• Sales leadership experience in coaching an international sales team
• Excellent communication skills, including presentation and training ability
• Ability to work with different levels of management within the organization
• Financial and analytical abilities managing sales metrics, promotional budgets
• Self-starter and able to work independently
• Results oriented, attention to detail with a sense of urgency
• Bilingual – English/French (Written and verbal fluency in French and English)
• Ability to travel 50% of the time locally and quarterly international travel
• Advanced Microsoft Office Experience
• Must currently reside in one of the following countries: France, Spain, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, or Kenya
NOTE: Relocation is not provided for this position.
Are you interested in becoming a Business Consultant Africa in Ivory Coast, Nigeria or Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.