Our client is pursuing poverty by supplying small holder farmers with agricultural inputs and selling their produce in domestic and export markets. The organisation develops innovative technologies for commercial development of crop processing.
The demand across Africa for cassava products is high and therefore we are currently recruiting a Technical Director for overseeing the first mobile processing site in Ivory Coast.
In this role you will be responsible for first-hand hand knowledge of electrical- and mechanical systems within the (mobile) processing-, drying- and refinery units in order to process fresh cassava on-farm or nearby. You will be overseeing the whole site, responsible for training and supervising the team on site and that all operation is running well.
- Strong knowledge of electrical and mechanical system installations and troubleshooting such as machinery, agricultural, construction and industrial machinery but also electrical and electronic equipment and related products.
- Knowledge of PLC and industrial computers used to automate a machine or process
- Ability to lead and manage the full production and manufacturing of the (mobile) factory with regards to the key electrical systems, solvin all technical issues at site, ISO standards and environmental systems.
- Ability and/or experience of working in remote areas, within a multicultural environment preferably in (West) Africa
- Work closely with technical operating staff and provide training for maintenance and use of mobile factory and machinery guidance
- Experience in large food processing sites or plants
- Fluent in French (mother tongue) and English is an absolute must
• USD 3500-4500 a month
• Startdate a.s.a.p.
• Location: site is about 50km from Yamoussoukro
• Housing, benefits, medical, insurance, car
Are you interested in becoming a Technical Director in Ivory Coast? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.