For our client in Ivory Coast, we are recruiting a PMO a Project Management Officer that defines the standards for project management and the development of the business. The main purpose of the role is to make sure that projects and programs are run in a repeatable, standardized way.
In this role you are the backbone of the project management approach of the organisation and you underpin the project delivery mechanisms by ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way. You will support project management teams.
Based: Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Salary range: €3400- 4500 gross a month + additional benefits (no accommodation included)
• Collaborate and align with the Group PMO to continue to develop best practices in all areas of the PMO; e.g. portfolio / gate reviews, project management, reporting & analytics, IBP link, financials, etc.
• Actively coach and mentor project organization members and provide leadership in all areas of PPM practices, including to the Regional Leadership Team, ensuring that project discipline is followed throughout the business
• Provides input to IBP (Integrated Business Planning), Budgeting and business plans to reflect the project & initiative pipeline projected outcomes.
• Facilitates activities such as structured brainstorming and idea generation to drive continuous improvement in the region.
• Support the Regional business development during Annual budgets, Integrated Business Planning, Strategy formulation and 3 year Business planning
• Responsible for the Regional portfolio; maintaining an up-to-date overview of the Regional projects/initiatives portfolio status, value, timing impact and strategic fit to provide a thorough and consistent overview ensuring projects are aligned with the Group/ Business Strategy and annual Business Plan objectives
• Develop a project delivery performance culture in the organization to ensure the successful execution of projects (on time in full) and business results are realized/achieved as per the commitments.
• Provides leadership on change effectiveness when implementing process changes and support the execution of the key business projects
• Bi-lingual in English and French
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or other Business related degree
• 7+ years business experience in business roles, operations, finance or any other business exposure.
• General understanding and application of principles, concepts, industry practices, and standards around business process improvements and portfolio/project management.
• Good understanding of the Project Delivery Process (PDP) and key project deliverables (e.g. Project Charter, Value proposition, Business case development, Financial modelling/ Sensitivity Analysis, Risks Management, etc.)
• Hands-on with Data/Systems - ability to fluently navigate in to systems/ slice-dice data/make reports
Are you interested in becoming a Regional Project Manager West Africa in Ivory Coast? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.