For our international client in Accra, we are seeking a hands-on and proactive Financial Office Manager, who will be part of a relatively new and still developing office from where they service the whole of West Africa.
Being part of a startup, within a global company, being hands-on and proactive is essential to fulfill the role. A real ‘can do’ and service minded approach is required as a member of a small team.
In the position of Financial Office Manager you will be directly reporting to General Manager of West Africa.
The role is an urgent position and candidates are able to start as soon as possible.
Purpose of job:
Responsible for overall office management, most importantly collection-, consolidation-, of financial data by means of accounting, analyzing, budgeting and financial reporting. Performing this functions by using the applicable (sub) systems effectively and in line with budgets, standards and procedures, to ensure accounting information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Specific requirements that the applicant must have experience in:
- Ghana Income Tax
- Withholding taxes
- General Ghana statutory requirements and general compliance
- General accounting functions
- General office management
- Managing local and international creditors
- Foreign Exchange
- Intercompany reporting
- Min. a Bachelor Degree in accounting/finance
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- SAP experience
- MS office suit, advanced skills
- English Fluency
- Preferably having a background within an environment such as logistics, engineering, transport
Are you interested in becoming a Financial Office Manager? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.