Department : Assets Maintenance
Job Title : Workshop Manager
Reports to : Assets Maintenance Manager
• Responsible for ensuring that the requisite Workshop infrastructure, tools, machinery and manpower are well in place for the efficient R&M support of the Terminal Equipment & Facility including controlling the usage of spare parts and consumables.
• Functions include planning, coordinating, and monitoring preventative maintenance activities as well as trouble shooting and repairs of faults so to achieve maximum availability of equipment and a reduction in maintenance costs.
• Maintain clean and safe working environment.
Critical Success Factors
• University Degree in electrical/mechanical engineering with relevant Technical Degree or equivalent qualification.
• 10 years previous experience with at least 3 years at managerial level in an international container terminal.
• Sound knowledge of relevant electro/pneumatic/hydraulic engineering systems which include hydraulic/pneumatic/electrical circuits.
• With specific working knowledge of maintenance of Gantry Cranes, electric generators as well as Reachstackers, Empty Handlers, forklifts and other associated terminal equipment.
• Good communication skills with fluency in both written and oral English.
Are you interested in becoming a Workshop Manager in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.