Location: Accra based, with frequent travels to North, South, West and Central Ghana
Area: FMCG/ Aquaculture/ Fresh produce
Size: +/-700 employees in total
For our client in the fish mongering industry, we are seeking a highly innovative Strategic Sales Manager. This person will help the company to develop and implement their growth strategy for the next few years.
The Sales Manager will help to meet the customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. This person will be responsible for maximizing internal and regional sales team potential, crafting sales strategies and plans in line with the overall corporate strategy and justifying these to the management team.
• Being in charge of the five (5) regional sales depots in the country and making sure that they meet company’s base quality standards and are equipped and resourced to meet monthly sales targets.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Responsible for product development and diversification and brand awareness
• Development, implementation and execution of the growth strategy in existing- and new markets.
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to Finance as well as the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Working hand-in-hand with the Marketing Manager, Quality Assurance Manager and the Production Manager.
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
• Successful previous experience in a strategic sales role, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Experience in the fast moving goods or agri/aquaculture/food sector and strong business sense and industry expertise
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close (growth strategy)
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Excellent excel, word and PowerPoint skills
• Highly innovative
• High level analytical thinking and maths
Are you interested in becoming a Senior Sales Manager in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.