For our client active in the timber industry in Ghana, we are looking for a Saw Mill Manager.
• Main job will be to manage the sawmill starting from grading of logs, cross cutting the logs to length, sawing, edging and cross cutting the lumber with knowledge in Kiln drying and grading and packing lumber for export.
• Your role if Saw doctoring is included: will entail Repairing saws, Sharpening, and setting saws and replacing saw blades, Welding tools and saws, Straightening and stretching steel saw blades etc
• Working safely and following appropriate OH&S practices is essential.
• Training and improving Operations (and teams)
• Key words : Grade logs | Cross Cut logs – according to contract | Planning logs | Lumber | Kiln drying | Doctoring Knowledge (plus) | Sustainable forest | Tropical Timber ( if no knowledge in tropical timber we may educate and train and teach about the various species in Africa).
Are you interested in becoming a Saw Mill Manager in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.