We are seeking to fill the position of Production Manager, for our client in West Ghana, specializing in manufacturing various wood products, including Sliced Veneers, Rotary Cut Veneers and Plywood.
If living in a remote area doesn't stress you out, this might be an opportunity for you.
• Knowledge of the process of peeling, drying and clipping rotary veneer and able to produce Plywood
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in Africa
• Innovate and research that may lead to changes in manufacturing techniques
• Bachelor’s degree Mechanical engineering or Forestry
We are looking for candidates who are:
• People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s ideas.
• Respectful. You treat everyone the same no matter who they are.
• Willing to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots.
• Critical thinkers, with strong decision-making abilities.
• Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
Advantages of working with our client:
• They are a fast-growing Timber company
• High energy culture with room for innovative ideas and business projects
• Accommodation + Flights home + 6 weeks paid leave