Milani Planet is a leading, independent, Swiss family-owned group of companies existing since 1993 that produces high quality agricultural products and has control over the value chain from cultivation to retailing abroad. Our focus is on market expansion, sustainability, health and safety and innovation.
Milani Planet invites applications from resilient, creative, and great team players to fill the following position for our Ghana Plantation:
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
The HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner Position (HRBP) is responsible for managing the company’s overall HR efficiently for the benefit of the employee and the company (win-win). This includes but not limited to Planning Staffing needs, recruitments, training, talent management, evaluation, compensation and benefits and separations.
The HRBP is the leading communicator among management, entire staff and to parties outside the company in HR matters.
• Implement a functional HR Structure and processes.
• Manage change
• Consult with line managers and provide HR guidance where appropriate.
• Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Assist Managers with personnel issues and administration of personnel policies.
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Plan the company agenda, scheduling, and promote Company events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Driven by a strong desire to do an excellent job with high standards of loyalty and integrity
• Strong HR Management skills (Strategic thinking, professional and practical HR lead)
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• 5 -10 years’ work experience in industry is desirable
• Quick comprehension, initiative, creativity
• Interest and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Highly disciplined, loyal and able to maintain confidentiality.
Are you interested in becoming an HR Business Partner in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.