The Finance Manager will report directly to Managing Director in Ghana and the Head Office in Europe.
The Finance Manager is part of the local Management Team. He/She is focused on developing and implementing a stable, future proof internal and financial organization. Highly organized and confident in initiating, leading and implementing projects as well as being able and willing to be ‘hands on’ when required. Highly motivated, objective and pragmatic with the persistence and ability to thrive under pressure and changing circumstances.
• Oversees the day-to-day administration when it comes to petty cash, stock administration and control, internal audits, sales administration, supplier invoices
• Responsible for management and communication and follow up with banks, GRA, tax authorities, auditors and other stakeholders
• Responsible for financial reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
• Cash flow and sales forecast and compliance
• Final responsible for correct and timely financial reporting
• Responsible for working capital and cashflow management (reporting and initiating and implementing process improvements - in cooperation with purchase, operations & sales
• Responsible for stock reconciliation
• Responsible for supplying accurate information of expenses and costing in order to have a correct price calculation. Also responsible for monitoring and analyzing price, cost and margin development afterwards.
• Responsible for the annual planning and budget process for the company
• Analyses and proactively identifies opportunities for internal process improvements
• Makes sure the accounting system and other it systems are optimally used
• Minimum of +5 years of experience in a similar role in preferably Ghana
• A background within a sales and production/manufacturing environment, preferably processing of with raw materials, large stock, import
• Experience with national and international financial reporting structures
• Good managerial skills
Are you interested in becoming a Finance Manager in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.