For our client that is operating in 60 countries worldwide, we are seeking a Commercial Manager in Accra. The company is focused on helping their clients in the agricultural environment, to cultivate business growth by offering high-quality chemical solutions.
The purpose of the role is to develop a sales strategy for the organisation and to ensure that there are distribution channels in all areas in Ghana and that this market is activated with the right sales and annual turnover and results.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Analyse customer needs and study the competition in the market
• Define the product positioning: product, price, promotion, place (4 P)
• Determine and coordinate the communication and promotion policy
• Track sales trends
• Improve results and control costs
• Formalize and / or validate all the technical documentation of the product in the market: technological performances, new services, new uses, prices ...
• Provide internal communication, especially with sales teams to accompany the launch of the product
• Manage a team of promotors
• Reporting of commercial- and marketing activities and performance
• Ghanaian National
• Bachelor Degree
• +/- 5 years of experience in a similar sales position preferably in (agro)chemicals and supplies and working with dealers and agents in a similar environment
• Excellent communicator and networker
• Very result oriented and proactive
Are you interested in becoming a Commercial Manager Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.