Milani Planet is a leading, independent, Swiss family-owned group of companies existing since 1993 that produces high quality agricultural products and has control over the value chain from cultivation to retailing abroad. Our focus is on market expansion, sustainability, health and safety and innovation.
Milani Planet invites applications from resilient, creative, and great team players to fill the following position for our Ghana Plantation:
The Administration Manager
The Administration Manager provides leadership for the entire Administrative Department and overseas all administrative duties of the company. This includes but not limited to budgeting, cost control and efficient management of staff and customer service. The Administration Manager is also responsible for quarterly FZB report for stock and inventory control management and local purchases in liaison with Chief Security Officer.
• Lead and supervise the day to day operations of the administrative department of the plantation.
• Handle all administrative duties to guarantee a smooth, efficient and safe operation.
• Streamline processes to develop, review, and improve administration systems, policies.
• Ensure the company is in compliance with all operational and country rules and regulations.
• Be guided by the company’s ethics, values and culture.
• Oversee projects and track progress towards company goals.
• Manage all Company Imports from ports to company warehouse in an efficient way
• Ensure save stock keeping and adequate stock levels
• Develop and assist GM and the entire management in an efficient and timely reporting system up to MD
• Maintain good contacts with all governmental agencies
• Insure a high safety and security to all company staff and company properties, values and belongings in liaison with the Chief security officer
• In charge for land property management, including negotiation with Chiefs, Royalties and Rentals.
• Ensure health and safety of our staff
• Seniority by your personality; Driven by a sound mix of ambition-loyalty-do the right thing
• Highly disciplined and able to maintain confidentiality
• Strong Managerial skills /higher educational degree
• Readiness to be a leader and assume responsibility
• Good communication and organizational skills and an excellent negotiator.
• Good working knowledge of office procedures and office management.
• Previous experience in a similar industry is desirable, ideally with know-how on European trading standards and European culture and values
• Good computer skills
• Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
Are you interested in becoming an Administration Manager in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.