The role is responsible for overseeing the overall all supply chain from Make to Move. Its accountability ranges from procurement, production to primary distribution.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy from (beginning to end) to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Able to balance commercial and operations priorities to deliver KPIs while developing and maintaining strong relationships with franchise partners
Demonstrate adaptability to a diverse and ever-changing cultural, political, and economic environment in different countries. Be able to accept and lead priorities based on these changes while maintaining core principles.
Be able to coordinate and draw expertise from a complex Matrix organization to solve regional challenges.
Communicating changes to quality culture with clear rationale and appeal
Able to apply influencing strategies to have a specific impact on the organization and the Bottler network. Able to accurately diagnose reasons for underlying issues, problems and opportunities impacting Bottler organizations and their ability to execute the functional and business agenda.
Lead the technical agenda for the business which may require coaching of the commercial and franchise teams on Operational matters
• Flexibility to travel and operate in remote areas - demonstrated ability to work effectively across cultures (emerging markets)
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
• Lean systems experience
• Continuous improvement processes
• Root cause analysis
• Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
• Determine key supply chain KPIs
• Suggest solutions for process improvements
• Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Train and evaluate others
• Provide constructive feedback
• Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
Requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for (5+) years
• Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
• FMCG experience is crucial along with emerging markets exposure
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Manufacturing background is preferred
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance, or similar relevant field