Our client active in the Food and Beverage sector is looking for a Business Developer in order to strengthen their MEA (Middle East & Africa) sales team. The candidate should be based in Egypt, since there is a growing market which is crucial for our client’s export strategy based on a sustainable business philosophy.
The Business Developer will be responsible for generating sales volumes by developing partnerships and building strong brand awareness.
Requested are also very good competences in brand management, investments and (data) analytics.
What is the challenge?
• The Business Developer will lead and influence the sales growth plan for Egypt and will contribute to put in place the company’s value management and brand marketing programs with the client’s partners and marketeers. The BD will do so by evaluating new routes into the market and finding new ones to grow the company’s portfolio. Besides, the BD will be responsible for the training of the company’s partners in order to align with them about the plans to be implemented in the respective countries.
• The BD will be reporting to the Senior Sales Manager for Middle East & North Africa.
- The candidate must be living in Egypt and must have experience in sales and/or business development in the region.
- The candidate should hold a commercial Bachelor or, ideally, a master’s degree plus 3 – 5 years of experience in an international sales role, preferably in the FMCG.
- The BD should have good financial acumen and strong marketing experience with a proven ability to build trustworthy relationships, influence people through open and relevant communication and work independently.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing and dynamic company and would like to become a Business Developer in Egypt, please apply at the top or bottom of our page (we kindly ask you to send your application in ENGLISH).