The company is looking for a CFO for a mining company in the DRC Copperbelt.
The turnover of the company vary from 150 up to 200M USD/yr.
The company has approximately 1800 workers, 50 experts and they operate on several operational sites. They use heavy machinery and processing.
The CFO will be based in Lubumbashi with occasional travels to Johannesburg and Kinshasa, and regular travels between the sites in Katanga.
The CFO will report to the CEO and partners of the company.
He will have strong analytical and auditory skills with affinity for supply chain management.
Main languages used are French and English. Other languages are a plus.
He will need minimum 7 years of experience in a financial position in the mining sector. Experience in DRC is definitely a plus.
Expat package including
- salary from 14 to 17.000 USD/ month with yearly bonuses (depending on the company results).
- 2 flight tickets/ year for him and his family
- European standard standalone house in Lubumbashi with security provided by the company
- Car (type 4X4) with driver and fuel paid by the company
- IT material (PC, Phone with network subscription)
Are you interested in becoming a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in DRC? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.