Our Client is a multi-national property, casualty, life and medical insurance broker.
• They assess specific circumstances relating to risk and source the optimum market solution for insurance requirements.
• They are actively involved with both clients and insurers: this involvement is throughout the underwriting and claims process.
• They provide local risk management services to multinational corporations and large local companies.
• They succeed through working with the leading local insurance companies and internationally renowned partners.
• They are present in Angola, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Tanzania and Mozambique, and busy developing a larger footprint into Africa.
• They specialise in Commercial and Personal Insurance dealing with some of the World’s largest mining and metals companies in the DRC
• The package is based on an expatriate model with salary / accommodation / flights / etc. The team are young dynamic and fast paced. The group is at an exciting juncture and offers an extremely attractive package for the role.
SKILL SET REQUIRED:
• Fast paced self-motivated
• Team player
• Effective management and delegation
• Communication and negotiation
• Insurance Brokering / Underwriting
• Understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
• Strong customer service acumen
• Planning and forecasting
• In depth knowledge of the Insurance industry and the technical aspect of Insurance
• Complex problem solving
• Effective decision making
• French is an advantage
MINIMUM OF 10 YEARS in a insurance brokering / underwriting in a large well known Brokerage.
PLEASE NOTE: applications from individuals without the required Insurance Experience will NOT be considered.
Are you interested in becoming a Senior Broker in DRC? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.