Our client designs, finances, conceives, and operates industrial ecosystems across Africa. All of their industrial ecosystems include world-class integrated logistics services ensuring greater competitiveness. Through their industrial hubs, they seek to contribute to the development of more competitive economies and more equitable societies for tomorrow, helping achieve greater income equality in Africa. They are working on multiple ongoing activities across Africa through strategic partnerships with African governments.
For multiple concessions in Congo Brazzaville as well as Democratic Republic of Congo, we are looking to onboard a Head of HR.
Are you a strong HR professional that has experience in restructuring large industrial operations in Africa? Then this is for you.
• Participate in and advising the Management Team on the role of HR within the business
• Shaping the future role of HR in the business
• Streamlining HR structures for a large industrial organization
• Harmonizing working conditions, learning and development, retention
• Restructuring headcount, shrinking cost centers
• Implement and monitoring of HR procedures
• Building and managing the HR team
What we are looking for:
• A candidate that has at least 15 years’ experience in HR
• A candidate that has at least 10 years’ experience in managerial roles
• A candidate that has experience in building and restructured large blue-collar teams
• A candidate that has experience in an industrial sector (mining, logistics, railway, construction, etc.)
• A candidate that has experience in working and living in Africa
• A candidate that is fluent in English and preferably also French and / or Swahili
• A candidate with strong ethics and personality
What is on offer:
• Being part of an organization that is a frontrunner when it comes to achieve greater income equality in Africa.
• Being part of an inspirational team that is supportive and drives you forward.
• Great growth potential.
• A competitive package.
Are you interested in becoming a Head of HR in DR Congo? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.