For a road construction company in Congo Brazzaville with a fleet of 1.000 units of commercial vehicles and heavy duty machines and a workforce of 1,500 employees, there is a future plan to strengthen the leadership. For a further professionalization of this company, we assist in finding highly qualified staff for undermentioned function, which are full-time positions in Africa.
A highly experienced financial specialist who will be stationed at the headquarters in Pointe Noire Congo and is responsible for:
• Planning and managing budgets of all departmens of the business.
• Co-operating closely with the CEO to help manage the overall business.
• Monitoring business performance and cash flow.
• Supervising the accounts team.
• Preparing accounts and developing financial models.
• Planning for the future, competitor analysis and strategic planning.
The suitable candidate possesses the following properties:
• At least 10 years experience as a financial manager/director.
• Graduated with a master’s degree.
• Fluent speaking and writing English and preferably French and/or Dutch.
• The opportunity to work full time in Africa.
A full expat package plus market conform salary offered.