For one of our clients, a family-owned enterprise specializing in the production of vitamins, minerals, and additive blends (premixes) for the animal feed industry, we are seeking a Production Director who thrives on excellent sales, operational results, and team leadership.
This role requires a passionate and diplomatic professional who oversees quality of materials and finished products, while improving the feed production efficiency.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Overseeing animal feed production
• Ensuring quality of raw materials and finished products
• Enhancing feed production efficiency
• Procuring raw materials
• Managing the machinery fleet
• Motivating staff
• Managing the sales of animal feed locally and increasing sales volumes
• Supervising the sales team and overseeing regional depots
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Understands a production environment and business in general
• Has experience in a managerial position in the Agro-industry or flour milling industry or in backeries
• Has at least 5 years of experience as an expat, of which at least 2 years in Africa
• Has affinity with technical aspects (machinery) and quality control (systems) implementation
• Is proficient in the French language
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above and you are interested in becoming a Production Director in Cameroon, apply now at the top or bottom of our page.